Monday, May 14, 2007

Re[3]: i want to say u it's so nice to meet you

Hello, Hellmut

What can I tell about myself? I don't like winter and cold. I hate
loneliness which is associated with cold winter into my mind. I have not yet
met a person who will have place into his heart for me.People say that I am
beautiful and clever, why I can't find my soul mate?
I don't like parties where are a lot of people, I don't like discos. I like
quite rest, for example, theatre, cinema, coziness of sweet home where I
feel in protection.
I feel that you are calm and kind-hearted and you want to create family too.
Am I not mistaken?
I want to create my native home, to take care of someone who will love me.
I want to hear from somebody "my Darling wife, my Beloved Woman" and to feel
the happiest in the world.
If you have some place for me in your heart, write me please

http://inetfeelings.com/fantasy and you will see that in my heart
you will take all free space.


Waiting for your letter

Nasten'ka B

No comments: