Monday, May 14, 2007

Dreamweaver $59


I am sure of nothing so little as my own intentions.
In great matters men show themselves as they wish to be seen in small matters, as they are.
God hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another.
I know what I am fleeing from, but not what I am in search of.
Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth.
God does not ask about our ability, but our availability.
Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.
You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion.
To say the truth, reason and love keep little company together now-a-days.
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
Nothing so much prevents our being natural as the desire to seem so.
Conceit is incompatible with understanding.
Man acts as though he were the shaper and master of language, while in fact language remains the master of man.

No comments: