Saturday, May 19, 2007

On monsoon of promise

HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

__________

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

__________

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

________________________________________
"Perhaps you think I am come on purpose to quarrel with you, knowing W "There does, indeed, seem as little to tempt her to break her resoluti "One ought to be at Enscombe, and know the ways of the family, before The picture!--How eager he had been about the picture!-- and the chara
"Why, to own the truth, I am afraid you are rather thrown away, and th "It is not very likely, my dear, that bathing should have been of use "Charming Miss Woodhouse! allow me to interpret this interesting silen "Pretty well, my dear--I hope--pretty well.--I do not know but that th
But when satisfied on all these points, and their acquaintance proport "I am very much astonished, Mr. Elton. This to me! you forget yourself "To be sure--our discordancies must always arise from my being in the

No comments: