Saturday, May 19, 2007

Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 $59.95


By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property.
I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
A garden must be looked into, and dressed as the body.
Beaverbrook is so pleased to be in the government that he is like the town tart who finally married the Mayor.
It is a mistake to expect good work from expatriates for it is not what they do that matters but what they are not doing.
Love is a tyrant sparing none.
If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me.
Belief creates the actual fact.
I am a member of the rabble in good standing.
Every failure made me more confident. Because I wanted even more to achieve as revenge. To show that I could.
It is a lesson which all history teaches wise men, to put trust in ideas, and not in circumstances.
The record of one's life must needs prove more interesting to him who writes it than to him who reads what has been written.
To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age.

No comments: