Tuesday, August 07, 2007

4 Planetnewspress.yournews


The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there.
I asked the whole frame of the world about my God and he answered,'' I am not He, but He made me.''
I would die for my country, but I could never let my country die for me.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
A third heir seldom enjoys what has been dishonestly acquired.
It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world.
It's not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.
Common Sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius.
That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief danger of the time.
Energy is eternal delight.
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.

No comments: