Tuesday, May 15, 2007

photoshop cs3 extended

The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.
Anger rest in the bosom of fools.
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
One man's folly is often another man's wife.
We are as near to heaven by sea as by land.
I'd rather give my life than be afraid to give it.
Books, like proverbs, receive their chief value from the stamp and esteem of the ages through which they have passed
I would rather earn 1 off a 100 people's efforts than 100 of my own efforts.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
A fair request should be followed by the deed in silence.
In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
I would rather earn 1 off a 100 people's efforts than 100 of my own efforts.
The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
Fill it up. I take as large draughts of liquor as I did of love. I hate a flincher in either.
Never elated when someone's oppressed, never dejected when another one's blessed.
It is all one to me if a man comes from Sing Sing Prison or Harvard. We hire a man, not his history.
I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money-making has never been my goal, I had an ambition to build.
Calculation never made a hero.
You will soon break the bow if you keep it always stretched.
 

No comments: