Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CREATIVE SUITE 3


I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well.
I feel an earnest and humble desire, and shall till I die, to increase the stock of harmless cheerfulness.
Many a true word is spoken in jest.
He who dreads hostility too much is unfit to rule.
Big thinking precedes great achievement.
Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.
The habit of looking on the best side of every event is worth more than a thousand pounds a years.
The chief knowledge that a man gets from reading books is the knowledge that very few of them are worth reading.
Nature has never read the Declaration of Independence. It continues to make us unequal.
You are not in business to be popular.
Ambition has one heel nailed in well, though she stretch her fingers to touch the heavens.
Good courage in a bad affair is half of the evil overcome.
If you must tell me your opinions, tell me what you believe in. I have plenty of doubts of my own.

No comments: