Monday, May 28, 2007

Creative Suite 3 Premium $269.90

Labor is the beginning, the middle, and the end of art.
I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile.
Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts
If you aren't fired up with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm.
He looked about as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food.
We believe that the applause of silence is the only kind that counts.
Each has his own tree of ancestors, but at the top of all sits Probably Arboreal.
It is as painful perhaps to be awakened from a vision as to be born.
Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts not amid joy.
Blind and unwavering undisciplined at all times constitutes the real strength of all free men.
A lot of people have asked me how short I am. Since my last divorce, I think I'm about $100, 000 short.
Nobody ever lost money taking a profit.
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good dead in a naughty world.
What I am looking for is a blessing not in disguise.
A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
A good beginning makes a good end.
Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.
 

No comments: