Saturday, May 26, 2007

Adobe Suite 3


I don't dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather disgusting.
If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
I dunno what my 23 infantile years in America signify. I left as soon as motion was autarchic -- I mean my motion.
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.
Durability is part of what makes a great athlete.
You can often measure a person by the size of his dream.
To honor him whom we have made is far from honoring him that hath made us..
A Jewish man with parents alive is a fifteen-year-old boy, and will remain a fifteen-year-old boy until they die!
Gold's father is dirt, yet it regards itself as noble.
Breathes there the man with soul so dead, Who never to himself hath said, This is my own, my native land!
In art as in love, instinct is enough.
I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile.
I tried to give up drugs by drinking.

No comments: