Friday, May 25, 2007

Adobe Suite 3 Design


I am about to be married, and am of course in all the misery of a man in pursuit of happiness.
There is a good side to every situation.
Change is difficult but often essential to survival.
What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out.
For economist the real world is often a special case.
I would like to spend my whole life traveling, if I could borrow another life to spend at home.
The dust of controversy is merely the falsehood flying off.
Drugs are reality's legal loopholes.
Flatter not thyself in thy faith in God if thou hast not charity for thy neighbor.
Fame comes only when deserved, and then is as inevitable as destiny, for it is destiny.
I believe that truth has only one face: that of a violent contradiction.
He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I ever met.
The first duty of man is to conquer fear he must get rid of it, he cannot act till then.

No comments: