Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thalia’s popular soup opera ‘Rosalinda’ released in DVD

Los Angeles.– Xenon Pictures Inc, the leading distributor of Spanish-language DVD content in the U.S., today released ‘Rosalinda’, one of Latin America’s most popular telenovelas (soap operas), starring Latin pop diva Thalia.

The double-disc Televisa Home Entertainment DVD —more than 7 hours in length—includes English subtitles, a photo gallery and other great bonus features. Rosalinda has a suggested retail price of $19.99 and will be available at major retail and online stores in the full-screen format.
Crossover singing star Thalia is Rosalinda, a decent, beautiful young woman who works in a flower shop to pay for her education while aspiring to become a great singer.

She finds love with pianist and composer Fernando Jose Altamirano (Fernando Carrillo—TV’s “Ponderosa”), and though they are soon wed, unforeseen circumstances force them apart. Maybe it’s because Rosalinda has discovered that her birth mother, long believed to be dead, is actually serving a prison sentence—for the murder of Francisco José’s father!
The all-star cast features Mexico’s eternal grande dames Angelica Maria ("La Antorcha Encendida"), and Lupita Ferrer ("Soledad").

Originally televised in 1999, Rosalinda was shot in beautiful, lush Veracruz, Mexico, and broadcast in a record 110 countries around the world, including the United States, Mexico, the Philippines, Israel, Colombia, China, France, Spain, Canada, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Romania and Greece, among others.

The telenovela’s premiere was the most anticipated television event of the year as it marked the return to acting by Mexico’s sweetheart, Thalia. Ironically, this was also the superstar’s last novela.

www.dominicantoday.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before computers you had to worry about your office burning down, or some other man-made or natural disaster that might have effected your paper files. Now with just about everything stored on computers, the fear is no different and the possibilities of catastrophic data loss occuring are actually greater.
Link to my site: data free mac recovery software

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

Oh well not everyone needs to agree. But I do!.Great stuff, got to get back to writing my article on cheap cellular phone cases.Exhausted,cheap cellular phone cases.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a nice way to show your world to the people, I hope you get many readers.

I'm working on a online file backup site. It is not easy to find good content for online file backup websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my activity holidays site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my automobile insurance company codes site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a automobile insurance claim negotiation
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my 171 application employment federal sf site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my 12 years old summer job site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

WOW, this is FANTASTIC...!!! Blog your AD to Millions. Post your AD for FREE and get MASSIVE traffic to your site. FREE to join. To get started fast, Click Here: net opportunities site. It pretty much covers net opportunities related stuff and it's FREE to join.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com