Friday, June 22, 2007

Suite 3 Design Premium download


A loafer always has the correct time.
It is sometimes necessary to lie damnably in the interests of the nation.
The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their happiness and all their powers as a state depend.
The great must submit to the dominion of prudence and of virtue, or none will long submit to the dominion of the great.
Nature never said to me: Do not be poor still less did she say: Be rich her cry to me was always: Be independent.
I'm not impressed with the power of a corporate president. I am impressed with the power of ideas.
A mistress never is nor can be a friend. While you agree, you are lovers and when it is over, anything but friends.
The chief beneficiary of life insurance policies for young, single people is the life insurance agent.
Fascism is not in itself a new order of society. It is the future refusing to be born.
To succeed is nothing -- it's an accident. But to feel no doubts about oneself is something very different: it is character.
Life, an age to the miserable, and a moment to the happy.
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes -- until I met a man who had no feet.
He who has begun has half done. Dare to be wise begin.

No comments: