Friday, June 22, 2007

Adobe Suite 3


Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.
We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society.
The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
Doing nothing is the most tiresome job in the world because you cannot quit and rest.
Love is a given, hatred is acquired.
Logic! Good gracious! What rubbish! How can I tell what I think till I see what I say?
I have always heard, Sancho, that doing good to base fellows is like throwing water into the sea.
Absence and death are the same -- only that in death there is no suffering.
Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
Before man is life and death, good and evil that which he shall choose shall be given him. [Ecclesiasticus]
When a person is in fashion, all they do is right.
Forsake not God till you find a better master.

No comments: