Monday, June 04, 2007

Creative Suite 3 Premium $269.90

I refuse to admit that I am more than 52, even if that makes my children illegitimate.
To bear other people's afflictions, everyone has courage and enough to spare.
The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!
Nothing can be more contemptible than to suppose Public Records to be true.
The owl of ignorance lays the egg of pride.
The upshot was, my paintings must burn that English artists might finally learn.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. [Philippians 4:13]
A structure becomes architectural, and not sculptural, when its elements no longer have their justification in nature.
The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring.
Shining through tears, like April suns in showers, that labor to overcome the cloud that loads em.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Only by pride comes contention but, with the well-advised is wisdom. [Proverbs 13:10]
Nobody told me how hard and lonely change is.
When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
Unless a reviewer has the courage to give you unqualified praise, I say ignore the bastard.
If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.
How vain, without the merit, is the name.
Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
 

No comments: