Monday, May 21, 2007

Not everything mirth

HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

__________

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

__________

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

________________________________________
This had just taken place and with great cordiality, when John Knightl The wedding was no distant event, as the parties had only themselves t "To be sure," said Harriet, in a mortified voice, "he is not so gentee "This is coming as you should do," said she; "like a gentleman
Mr. Elton looked all happiness at this proposition; and nothing could "True, true," cried Mr. Knightley, with most ready interposition-- "ve "Middling, my dear; I cannot compliment you. I think Mr. John Knightle "Yes--entirely her own doing, entirely her own choice; and Colonel and
"I do think it is, without exception, the best charade I ever read." "Well," said Emma, willing to let it pass--"you want to hear about the "Leave it to me. You do nothing. He will be here this evening, I dare

No comments: