Monday, May 21, 2007

Dreamweaver CS3 $59


The only vice which cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy.
It is madness to make fortune the mistress of events, because by herself she is nothing and is ruled by prudence.
You say it is the good cause that hallows even war? I tell you: it is the good war that hallows every cause.
It is difficult to know at what moment love begins it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
Even truth needs to be clad in new garments if it is to appeal to a new age.
Man can climb to the highest summits, but he cannot dwell there long.
The basic essential of a great actor is that he loves himself in acting.
Ask with urgency and passion.
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes -- until I met a man who had no feet.
Come he slow or come he fast. It is but death who comes at last.
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
Indulge not thyself in the passion of anger it is whetting a sword to wound thine own breast, or murder thy friend.

No comments: