Monday, May 07, 2007

download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

 
No one can read with profit that which he cannot learn to read with pleasure.
I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
Aim at heaven, and you will get earth thrown in aim at earth, and you will get neither.
Candy, is dandy, but Liquor, is quicker.
The actor's popularity is evanescent applauded today, forgotten tomorrow.
Action is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for which the first was made.
I think I am a much better actor than I have allowed myself to be.
Comedy is an escape, not from truth but from despair a narrow escape into faith.
An atheist may be simply one whose faith and love are concentrated on the impersonal aspects of God.
I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
A frenzied passion for art is a canker that devours everything else.
The college graduate is presented with a sheepskin to cover his intellectual nakedness.
The artist must conceive with warmth yet execute with coolness.
I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and for ever.
What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
My only fear is that I may live too long. This would be a subject of dread to me.
No one has a greater asset for his business than a man's pride in his work.
 

No comments: