Sunday, June 24, 2007

dislocate

active
You know you get what you pay for.
Best Regards From Monterrey, Mexico Guadalupe Zamudio P. After the call back to the pizza place we explaine the situation to every one well I will still eat the pizza my eyes close and keep going enjoy that pizza, it's still so good in my mine, why note.
Just being thankful for what we get and giving thanks to God as well. If you were the owner, would you not want to be notified of the shortcomings of your service?
You stopped, took this in, and continued to ejoy that delicious pizza.
You wanted mushrooms and Onions, and you did not get what you wanted so you called to get what you wanted!
The frequencey of your then or past thoughts matched the frequency of the experience. You did call because that is your favorite pizza from your favorite pizza place.
And you know Mike I think I might do that myself tomorrow or sometime soon order a plane pizza and make it how I would enjoy it. Then there is the satisfaction that you prepared the pizza how you like it rather than how the pizza places did. Having faith in the Law of Attraction is great but getting what you desire also takes action! You, and God, actually got a kick out of it .

No comments: