Tuesday, May 08, 2007

download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

 
As long as I can focus on enjoying what I'm doing, having fun, I know I'll play well.
You forget that the kingdom of heaven suffers violence: and the kingdom of heaven is like a woman.
What I like about cities is that everything is king size, the beauty and the ugliness.
Knowing is not enough we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do.
You reach a point where you say you're not going to do juveniles any longer.
The function of muscle is to pull and not to push, except in the case of the genitals and the tongue.
For other nations, utopia is a blessed past never to be recovered for Americans it is just beyond the horizon.
No one would ever have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in a storm.
One's destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things.
Analyzing what you haven't got as well as what you have is a necessary ingredient of a career.
The actor's popularity is evanescent applauded today, forgotten tomorrow.
Enthusiasms, like stimulants, are often affected by people with small mental ballast.
As long as I can focus on enjoying what I'm doing, having fun, I know I'll play well.
Keep on raging -- to stop the aging.
Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.
I love acting. It is so much more real than life.
He that is over -- cautious will accomplish little.
The only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer.
My ground is the Bible. Yea, I am a Bible-bigot. I follow it in all things, both great and small.
 

No comments: